[Resolved] How to resolve general video related issues

Videos Forums Help & Support How to resolve general video related issues

This topic contains 22 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  admin 7 months ago.

• Author

admin
    Keymaster

Welcome to Gilli TV Support forum. We really appreciate the efforts our users make to report non functioning videos or missed episodes for different TV serials, so we have developed this forum facility to assist them in batter way.

Before submitting your support request related to videos and other issues on the site make sure you have already tried following solutions.

1. If you see contents were removed, you may try login to see if the contents are available.
    2. For non working video, make sure you are already logged in and then try again, as after login you may get fresh contents that may be coming through cache otherwise.
    3. If problem persists try refreshing the page 2,3 times by pressing CTRL + F5 key if you are on PC
    4. If you are still experiencing problems try different web browser as there can be multiple web browsers on PC, Mobiles and Tablets so changing browser may also work for you
    5. In the end if nothing worked so far if available you can try different PC or Mobile
    6. After that you are good to post a support request to our support forum, so that our technical team can look into the issue and can resolve it ASAP

Kindly create a new post in order to mention any issues that you cannot resolve using above solution

Click Here to create new post/topic in this forum

mdrezaul
    Participant

After 11/25/2017 no video is loading for Star Jalsha ! All others working fine.Thanks

admin
      Keymaster

Mdrezaul, this issue is now resolved, also you should create new support ticket in support forum for issues in watching videos.
      Thanks.

mimi2742
    Participant

Videos for sheematekha arent working properly. Perhaps they were removed. Is it possible to upload then again? From 12/9 to 12/13

mimi2742
    Participant

Videos of the serial seemarekha from zee bangla arent working. Is there any other way I can watch videos from 12/9-12/14?

Waqas
    Participant

Harsu Mahara
    Participant

how can I watch season 2 of suvreen guggle

Md Rajon
    Participant

নতুন episode দেখতে পারি না কেন সমস্যা থাকলে সমাধান করে দেন ভাই

Md Rajon
    Participant

কিভাবে সব পব দেখতে একটু বলে দেন

jian95
    Participant

The process you give to solve the problem I did follow all of them and the outcome is nothing!!! Why can’t I watch episode as per my wish!! Whenever I try to watch previous episodes, all the time it saw the video not found! And why so? Please fix this bug.

admin
      Keymaster

Hello Jian,

Kindly mention the tvshow who’s previous episodes you are trying to watch. We will try our best to make them available for you.

arun.dahale
    Participant

Player not working

badal sd
      Participant

banumothir khel and om namah shivay can’t see pls help

Nafisa Ganguli
    Participant

I cannot watch Zee Bangla serial. It said “ unsupported video format”

badal sd
    Participant

Amloki 11 may can’t play pls help

badal sd
    Participant

devon ke dev can available for me

badal sd
    Participant

Video will be available shortly.Amloki ep this writing how do see pls telk me

Nargis Ahmed
    Participant

Zee Bangla Bhanumotir Khel Episode 124 does never start in chrome nor in firefox.

ShahnazBilling
    Participant

Unfortunately Rangiye Diye Jao and Amloki, episodes starting in May, are not working for me. Any reason why? I tried logging in and out, other shows are working as well. Any help please?

admin
      Keymaster

Shahnaz, kindly mention what browser you are using to watch the video, and also operating system and platform like mobile, tablet or desktop computer etc. Also mention the link to the video where you face this issue.

The topic ‘How to resolve general video related issues’ is closed to new replies.